Called “mesmerizingly melodic” by Metal Injection and “approachably harsh” by Alternative Control, progressive death metal band Xenosis has no shortage of mind-bending riffs. The New Haven five-piece formed in 2009 and released their first album, Haunted Skies, in 2012. That was followed by Sowing the Seeds of Destruction in 2015, a tech-death masterwork that garnered renown in the local music scene and beyond.
Balancing precision and brutality, Xenosis performs across New England and also brings high-quality regional acts to Connecticut audiences. If Xenosis is coming to a venue near you, don’t miss your chance to see them!
- Jeff Haddad – Vocals
- Mark Lyon – Guitar
- Ernie DelVecchio – Guitar
- Dave Legenhausen – Bass
- Gary Marotta – Drums
- Erik Tetrault, a.k.a Herman Von Roll – Vocals
- Rhys Bufford – Vocals
- Mike Schupp – Bass
- Alex Perez – Guitar; wrote music for “Renew, Rebuild” on Sowing the Seeds of Destruction and continues to contribute to the band.
- Haunted Skies (2012)
- Sowing the Seeds of Destruction (2015)
- Alternative Control – “Interview with Mark Lyon of Xenosis”
- Alternative Control – “The New Xenomorph: A Review of Xenosis’ Sowing the Seeds of Destruction”
- Dead Rhetoric – “Xenosis — Sowing the Seeds of Destruction (Self-Released)”
- Metal Injection – “Tech-Death Tuesday: Expand Your Palette With SUTRAH and XENOSIS”
- No Clean Signing – “Austin Weber’s Best of 2015 So Far: Prime Cuts From the Underground of the Underground (Part 4)”
- No Clean Singing – “Seen and Heard: Candlemass, Entombed, Living Sacrifice, and Xenosis”
- Metal CyndiCAST – “Episode 120 – Xenosis Returns”
Bio by Jessie May. Band photo by Claire Marie.
Contact Xenosis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow these topics: Band